The worldwide phenomenon of the law of attraction has taken the world by storm. From books, podcasts, seminars, and even online classes. There are many mediums in which you can fully absorb the wonders of what everyone knows as “the secret”.
Whereas most people source out books to read, if you are fully intended on proving your quality of life and chasing after your dreams, you may not have enough hours in the day to contribute to reading.
So, we’re going to be looking at some of the best law of attraction podcasts in which you can listen to, either on your commute to work or even while you sit down for a meal. Multitasking this part of your day can prove to be extremely efficient.
Gun To The Head Manifesting
Eddie Sergey podcasts, which you can access here, talks about what he calls gun to the head manifesting. This kind of manifesting is used when there is no other way out. An emergency protocol form of manifesting, quite literally what you’d do in a situation with a gun to your head.
Eddie goes on to explain that he didn’t finish high school, or even middle school. Eddie was a fourth grade dropout, who was often homeless and always poor. Instead of improving his lifestyle, Eddie had to focus on a more reactive approach to life. He had to worry about where his next meal would come from or finding a place to sleep.
Instead of people like you and me, the middle class. The ones who plan on buying a bigger house or going out somewhere nice to eat.
Eddie was tired, and his situation to him was hopeless. Eddie thought a positive mindset or any kind of manifesting wouldn’t help his situation at all, he didn’t even know what the law of attraction was. Until he discovered one thing that changed his life forever.
Eddie who was not only struggling in the life of poverty, also suffered from a rare form of brain cancer. He managed to go from that to a self-made financially abundant entrepreneur.
Eddie explains how a simple pair of headphones had changed his life forever. He explains that learning theory is the worst mistake you can make in your effort to find self-abundance.
As it’s extremely hard to not think of pink elephants, so is it difficult to not think about your current situation. It’s hard to shift your focus away from the things you don’t want to the things that you do want. The reason for this is because your subconscious refuses you to envision what you do want in the future according to Eddie.
Read further on in his podcast to learn more about what he means.
- Eddie Sergey podcasts talks about what he calls gun to the head manifesting. This kind of manifesting is used when there is no other way out. An emergency protocol form of manifesting, quite literally what you’d do in a situation with a gun to your head.
- Eddie goes on to explain that he didn’t finish high school or even middle school. Eddie was a fourth-grade dropout, who was often homeless and always poor. Instead of improving his lifestyle, Eddie had to focus on a more reactive approach to life.
- He had to worry about where his next meal would come from or finding a place to sleep. Instead of people like you and me, the middle class. The ones who plan on buying a bigger house or going out somewhere nice to eat.
- Eddie was tired, and his situation to him was hopeless. Eddie thought a positive mindset or any kind of manifesting wouldn’t help his situation at all, he didn’t even know what the law of attraction was. Until he discovered one thing that changed his life forever.
- Eddie who was not only struggling in the life of poverty also suffered from a rare form of brain cancer. He managed to go from that to a self-made financially abundant entrepreneur.
- Eddie explains how a simple pair of headphones had changed his life forever. He explains that learning theory is the worst mistake you can make in your effort to find self-abundance.
- As it’s extremely hard to not think of pink elephants, so is it difficult to not think about your current situation. It’s hard to shift your focus away from the things you don’t want to the things that you do want. The reason for this is because your subconscious refuses you to envision what you do want in the future according to Eddie. Read further on in his podcast to learn more about what he means.
The BioEnergy Switch
Angela Carter’s podcast can be listened to here. She shares an embarrassing life story and soon realizes that she needed to change her ways, to turn her life around, or find herself ending up in jail or an early grave.
Angela put all her energy into manifesting a better life for everyone else and neglected her own wellbeing. Angela always felt that she couldn’t find enough of her own time or energy to give to herself. When she was finally ready to focus on herself, after her divorce… she did so unsuccessfully.
She sourced hundreds of self-manifestation books. From popular books like “The Secret” and guided meditation, Angela soon came to realize that reading wasn’t just enough, she had to take action.
Angela went on and did something that was completely out of her nature and spontaneously found herself halfway across the world in a desperate attempt to better her lifestyle. She soon learned that what was stopping from a successful manifestation of herself, was something inside of her.
Throughout Angela’s podcast, she shares the secret of finding that magic “Switch” that cleared away what was blocking her abundance. As with anything rewarding in life, it wasn’t easy, to begin with, however, the vast abundance that flipping this switch did was life-changing.
Angela tells her embarrassing story of what happened 18 months prior. She was hosting Christmas at her house and regrettably invited her ex-husband over to join. They hadn’t been divorced for that long, so she was expecting some kind of awkward and painful encounter. While Angela spoke to her kids at the table, about their experience in college, her ex-husband rang the doorbell.
Angela prepared herself for the worst but had not expected what horrible atrocity was awaiting her on the other side. Her ex-husband had brought along the new woman in his life, not much older than Angela’s daughter.
Angela had to get out of the house, and excused herself by muttering “I’m going for a drive”. Angela soon found herself in the travel section of a Barnes and Noble Starbucks, as she was desperately trying to stitch together any kind of pride and dignity she had left. The rest of Angela’s podcast describes her journey across the globe.
How she managed to find the secret switch within her, and how to flip it. From traveling to Nepal to find the elephants, a cliché page out of eat-pray-love to coming across a man with years of wisdom helping her on her journey to a fulfilling life, to flip her bioenergy switch.
Manifestation Miracle – Destiny Tuning
Heather Matthews podcast on the manifestation miracle, starts with putting yourself in the shoes of yourself when you find yourself lying on your death bed… looking back and deciding for yourself if you lived your life the way you intended. You can find her podcast here. If you had lived your life by your rules, your terms, and your conditions.
Heather proceeds to ensure you that when you will be lying on your deathbed, you won’t have any regrets. You will not lie there and think about how you could have lived your life differently. Heather generously offers to give up the key to a full life, with no regrets.
Heather uses what she calls destiny tuning, describing it as the secret ingredient in the recipe of making manifesting easy and simple. A concept a little hard to grasp at first, however attracting miracles will never be easier as soon as this skill is mastered.
This attitude or manifestation technique will help anyone, no matter where they are, coming from, or going right now. You need to keep in mind that you are not alone in this journey. Thousands of others feel the same way you do right now. Thousands of others want to change their situation, thousands of others haven’t had things going their way for years.
Heather uses herself as a prime example to show you that it doesn’t matter who you are or where you’ve come from. She wasn’t always a motivational speaker; in fact, she was quite the opposite. It may have seemed that she had all her ducks in a row.
She ran two businesses from home, had a beautiful house in a great location, earned a really good salary every month, great friends, a great car, and a healthy lifestyle. The glowing example of a happy, successful woman.
However nothing is as it seems, you see behind closed doors Heather didn’t share with the world that she had just ended a long-term relationship, she worked over 60 hours a week struggling to have a steady income, had crippling debt, and under a lot of stress.
Heather was in a point of utter confusion. She was raised to learn that if you worked hard, good things would come to you. Yet she was under immense stress and struggling wholeheartedly to keep up.
She was however a firm believer in the law of attraction and read many books relating to positive affirmations, self-help books, seminars, and so on. She was not naïve, she knew there was a secret ingredient out there, she just had to look a lot harder to find it. It was clear to Heather that hard work and effort was not the way forward, she actually ended up hitting rock bottom before realizing such a trait. Having to sell her beautiful home, lost out on business and eventually got evicted out of her rental home.
Einstein’s definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results and that’s exactly what was happening to Heather, she needed a change of lifestyle before things got any worse. It was around this time that Heather had realized that things had started changing.
- Q: I need more proof, if the law of attraction is real then why isn’t it happening all around me?A: Not only the fact that success is defined differently for different people, but the law of attracting isn’t an overnight ordeal. It takes a great deal of faith in the success of it and continuous conditioning of oneself to achieve such a level of abundance. This is especially true for most cases of people with society telling them their whole life how they’re not good enough.
- Q: I am manifesting in finding my soulmate, yet I continue to suffer through bad relationships, why isn’t it working for me?A: Again, this refers to the first question asked in this list. The Law of attraction takes time to properly manifest. This continuous bout of bad relationships may be conditioning your senses to finally identify the man or woman of your dreams when they finally do enter your life. Programming all the bad out of you, to fit you with the right person.
- Q: Is worrying about negative things going to negatively impact my manifestation of happiness?A: We’re programmed to worry about bad things, it’s in our nature. You don’t have to worry too much about it, unless if you give it enough power to take over your life. Mainly manifesting is a way of conditioning your mindset first, into a more optimistic view of life. For example, you may continue to worry about your financial independence in the interim, as long as you can envision your situation changing and identify the financial abundance when it finally does start coming to you.
- Q: How do I know when the law of attraction is working?
A: Asking this type of question is like asking how do I know when my hair is growing? As soon as you start following the ways of the laws of attraction, it is working… even if you can’t see it. Only after a lengthy period of patience and faith will things start to blossom.
So, there you have it if you’re not a big-time reader or haven’t really got the time. These podcasts are the way to go. They also help with the more audio learners and not the visual learners. Listen to them when you sleep even? Studies have shown that listening to something while you sleep is an effective way to absorb more information into the brain.